Sunday, September 25, 2016

Showcase Sunday / Stacking the Shelves / The Sunday Post LV

So since my last Sunday post, I returned to a local bookshop & bought myself another Funko Pop (Miss Peregrine) & two books. I am very excited for the new Tim Burton twist on this book. I've also never read anything by John Green so I got one of his books, along with a fun looking book on superstitions. I also received my very first OwlCrate, the September's theme being "Darkness". No spoilers, but I must say it was a lovely selection of goodies & I am very tempted to order the October box as well...but I really must save my limited funds for the time being. So we shall see how many more books & such I acquire over the next few months or not.

I shall feature my OwlCrate box in a post later this month, so stay tuned for that. :) I'm very excited to start my new book, but I have so much ahead that it might be put off until later next month...



Bought:


Black Cats & Evil Eyes
Will Grayson, Will Grayson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...